Habits of mentally strong people (summarized from the article):
1. You have to fight when you already feel defeated.
2. You have to delay gratification.
3. You have to make mistakes, look like an idiot, and try again—without even flinching.
4. You have to keep your emotions in check.
5. You have to make the calls you’re afraid to make.
6. You have to trust your gut.
7. You have to lead when no one else follows.
8. You have to focus on the details even when it makes your mind numb.
9. You have to be kind to people who are rude to you.
10. You have to be accountable for your actions, no matter what.
You are invited to read the article expanding the habits by Dr. Travis Bradberry
May you Plan and Lead your Life as your best-self.
P.S. Focus now on your priority callings and relationships.
Thanks, Stretch, for showing so many people what it takes to be a “true professional.”