- Branding Alabama as birthplace of America’s Veterans Day before the World Games.
- Branding Alabama as “cradle” of the Civil Rights Movement
- Branding Alabama for Freedom (in addition to nickname “Yellowhammer State”)–Alabama is the only state leading on both Veterans Day and Civil Rights (Freedom of Liberty and Freedom of Rights) and Alabama via Life Leaders started the movement to add Plans for School & Life connected to Freedom to Flourish.
- Top 5 resource for teachers of Veterans Day with history and character traits
- Top 5 resource for teachers of Rights connected to Liberty
- Branding Alabama as a destination for Freedom, Rights, and Patriotic Holidays
- Resource for teachers of students to Plan for School & Life with Best-Self Leadership